Under the guidance of our in-house Graphic Designer, duties will include but not limited to:
- Assist in-house Designer in developing design solutions across print and digital platforms;
- Assist in planning creative approaches and production of print and online materials (data reports, newsletters, brochures, etc.) and select media to be used;
- Ensures that all agency materials carry agency brand in a consistent matter.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
For Assignment Level I:
Matriculation at an accredited college or graduate school. Employment is conditioned upon continuance as a student in a college or graduate school.
For Assignment Level II (Information Technology):
Matriculation at an accredited college or graduate school. Employment is conditioned upon continuance as a student in a college or graduate school with a specific course of study in information technology, computer science, management information systems, data processing, or closely related field, including or supplemented by 9 semester credits in an acceptable course of study.
- A portfolio of creative work in both print and digital;
- Expertise in the following programs: Photoshop, Acrobat, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, HTML/CSS, Flash and Microsoft Office Suite;
- Candidate must be able to commit to a minimum of 15 hours a week;
- Positive attitude and ability to work well on a small, collaborative editorial team; and
- Ability to handle multiple and diverse assignments and priorities.
Please email your resume and cover letter to Shaina Campbell, Director of Human Resources and Operations at email@example.com.
For more information,Job Posting for Graphic Designer