Solidus’ designers provide creative solutions to the rising challenges financial markets are facing in a blockchain-powered ecosystem, using user-focused design methods. From manipulation detection to case management, our product needs to be user-friendly, innovative, and beautifully designed for our clients who combat compliance challenges daily.
A strong candidate should have outstanding design skills and know how to translate complex technological solutions to elegant user interactions. She/He should feel comfortable with research tasks and remain focused on deliverables, while also having exceptional interpersonal skills that are needed when working in close collaboration with developers, data scientists, engineers, and clients.
- Minimum of 2+ years relevant design experience at a high tech, product-driven company
- Experience designing digital apps and systems, ideally in the SaaS/B2B space
- A strong portfolio that showcases work, illustrating involvement in web-based projects
- Well-versed in design principles, typography, layout, UX, UI, and interaction design necessary
- Experience in creating wireframes, user flows, process flows and sitemaps
- Proficient in Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite and prototyping tools (like InVision) is a must. Abstract version control and Zeplin.io is a plus
- Strong team player, yet simultaneously able to work on independent initiatives
- Basic understanding of data analysis and knowledge of HTML / CSS / JS is a plus
If interested, email email@example.com. Please include a resume and a portfolio.