Company: Tsang Seymour
Interns work closely with partners and experienced designers to assist the studio effort in many productive ways.
Tasks may include:
• Visual research, storyboarding and concept Development
• Shooting stills & video for concept presentations and online sites
• Basic retouching and formatting images
• Editing and post production with sound for online hosting
• End card design and production
• Accurate filing of edit version
• General helping out in a collaborative environment
Intern can expect to learn
Past interns have earned opportunities to produce portfolio work for high profile clients during their time with us.
• Senior or Masters level coursework in Graphic Design/Motion Graphics required.
• Must be proficient in all basic design programs (CS). Basic video compression and HTML is helpful.
• Available for minimum of 2 full, consecutive days per week but we are flexible.
• Be very hardworking, self-reliant, motivated and willing to learn.
This is an unpaid internship but we provide a daily stipend to cover travel and lunch.
To Apply, send cover letter and link to portfolio to Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org