Forbes is seeking an intern to help our design/front-end team building and maintaining the world’s #1 business news site. You’ll work closely with our Product, Editorial & Technology teams to create the user experience connecting readers to Forbes content across mobile, tablet and desktop. You’ll be helping to design the platform that powers publishing for more than 1,000 writers and 50 million monthly readers.
This is a part-time internship for approximately 20 hours per week.
- Education includes studies in Graphic Design, Web Design, or Visual Communication.
- A passion for strong, clean, usable design.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, InDesign).
- Interest in designing for print, web, mobile, and social media.
- Knowledge of basic HTML is a plus.
- Diligent, detail-oriented, and able to follow direction well.
Please include portfolio or links to work samples. To Apply, Visit
Forbes Media, publisher of Forbes, Forbes Asia and ForbesLife magazines and Forbes.com, is an authoritative source of news and information on business, investing, technology, entrepreneurship, leadership and affluent lifestyles. The company has built a diversified portfolio of assets as part of its ongoing transformation into a global media, branding and technology company. The Forbes brand today reaches approximately 75 million people worldwide with its business message through Forbes and ForbesLife magazines and its 36 licensed local editions around the world, Forbes.com, TV, conferences, research, social and mobile each month. The Forbes magazine iPad app merges the power of print storytelling with social sharing and the web. Forbes Media’s brand extensions include conferences, real estate, education, financial services, and technology license agreements. The company plans to launch ForbesLife.com in September 2014.