US – New York Broadway 770
Oath, a subsidiary of Verizon, is a values-led company committed to building brands people love. We reach over one billion people around the world with a dynamic house of 50+ media and technology brands. A global leader in digital and mobile, Oath is shaping the future of media.About OathOath is a newly formed company, created in the June, 2017 acquisition of Yahoo by Verizon. The merger brought together two titans of the internet—Yahoo and AOL. With 50+ brands and over 1 billion consumers, Oath is one of the biggest media companies on the planet. There is no limit to our potential to change the industry forever by building brands people love.The Oath Creative Department sits in the MCC (Marketing, Communications, and Citizenship) organization and is responsible for a broad range of creative and content development initiatives that support Oath’s mission: to create brands people love. We develop creative communications across the full suite of 50+ brands—brands as varied as Yahoo Sports, Yahoo Mail, Tumblr, HuffPost, Yahoo Finance, TechCrunch, Engadget, Yahoo News, Makers, Build, RYOT, Flickr, Autoblog, Moviefone and other consumer brands. We also support a host of B2B brands, including AOL One, Yahoo Gemini, Brightroll and Verizon Digital Media Services, among others.We are a service organization, working across the company for a wide range of stakeholders. This requires us to build and maintain strong relationships with numerous teams, understand the in’s and out’s of varied businesses, know the products, consumers and cultural contexts for every brand we build. We provide a center of marketing and creative excellence for the entire company.Our environment is fast-paced and demanding but creative and fun. Our team creates benchmark-beating, goal-crushing, award-winning creative. We strive for industry-leading work in a diverse environment of artists, coders, marketers, data scientists, product developers, critical thinkers, problem solvers and creative people of all ilk.Basic Qualifications
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Graphic Design, Advertising Art Direction, Digital Communication Arts.
- Must be currently enrolled in university with graduation dates starting December 2017 and onward.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with a talented team of designers, writers, animators, and developers.
- Learn from seasoned talent on how to apply design theory to a wide range of projects spanning print, digital, events and video.
- Help create quality branded content in a fast-paced work environment, including but not limited to:
- Marketing collateral: emails, print media
- Out-of-home campaigns
- Digital takeovers
- Social media content
- Engage in the brainstorming process with the team.
What You’ll Bring
- A great attitude and willingness to learn.
- Excellent command of typography, color theory and composition.
- Working knowledge of the Adobe creative suite.
- Mad love for all things digital design.
What We’ll Give You
- A positive, supportive and nurturing work environment.
- An awesome team of folks who want to see you grow and succeed.
- Healthy food, yummy snacks.
- Exposure to an amazing number of brands and products.
- An opportunity to get an inside peek of how art and business combine at one of the largest media and tech companies in the world.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.Submission of this information is voluntary and refusal to provide it will not subject you to any adverse treatment.Currently work for Oath? Please apply on our internal career site.
APPLY ON LINE